Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wednesday's Words....

Back at the beginning of this year (2012) many bloggers, including me,
picked a word for the year - something they hoped to achieve or embody.
I chose the word "Faith" and altho mostly my faith is silent in that it is
inherently a part of me - I thought I would dig out a quote to share with
you that would also remind me of my intent......so here goes:

"When you have come to the edge of all light that you know
and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown
Faith is knowing one of two things will happen:  there will
be something solid to stand or or you will be taught to fly"
~Peter Overton

 
We've all had dark days and when I had some pretty bleak ones a
half dozen or so years ago a lovely person gave me a book of psalms
and quotes and this was one of them.  It gave me the courage to
step off the cliff and change my life forever without fear of
falling (or failing).  I read it so many times that I totally
dog-earred the little booklet! 
 
 
 
Blessings,
 

No comments: