Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

This is my 3rd week of posting "Wednesday's Words of Wisdom" and
I'll be honest - the words are seldom going to be mine but they will be
words that resonate with me and hopefully you too.

When things happen in your life or that of your friends - you naturally
seek to understand the reason.  Many of us take comfort in our faith and
are certain that there's a path or a plan for us.

I would wager that there's no one that has not heard and probably
shared with someone:  "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
 or "Adversity builds character".....I used to respond
to my Mom - "hey, I'm enough of a character - I don't need more!" 
 However those words hold truth.  I hope that you will
 add these lovely words to your collection to pull out and offer to
a friend or family member when times are tough:

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than
you believe, and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.” 
Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh


Such simple words to impart Wednesday Wisdom!


No comments: