Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

The Hobby Lobby Grass IS Greener!

It's true what they say - the grass is always greener on
the other side - in this case - it was the other side
of the border!

Recently, Mr. Biff and I went on vacation - we went hither,
thither and yon (okay, not technically to yon, but we did go
hither!)  We knew we wanted to cross the line - for Mr. Biff,
it was to go to the Museum of Flight in Everett and for me,
to experience Hobby Lobby for the first time!
This is Hobby Lobby in Everett.  Now if you live somewhere
that has a Hobby Lobby - please, please know how extremely
fortunate you are.  When I entered the store I was sure I heard
choirs of angels singing.....

I spent almost 2 hours wandering the isles.  I did purchase a
few things but not as much as you might imagine....mostly
I was overwhelmed.  So much crafty, home decor and fabric
goodness.......*sigh*.....and now I just wanna go back!!

I keep thinking about all the things I saw but put back and
so the planning begins for the next big excursion to the
big "HL"!  Do you have a Hobby Lobby close by?
Do you love it?





4 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I have always wished we had a Hobby Lobby!

fiona anderson said...

I've been meaning to look for a craft superstore in the UK for ages and you've inspired me.
Searching the internet, I found a store called Hobbycraft about 45 minutes away, so thanks Peggy !
x

Kelli Frueh said...

Yes, I do and that is a deal breaker when we move places. It has to have a hobby lobby. It's like crack, crafter's crack.
Kelli

Unknown said...

Yes we are very lucky to have a Hobby Lobby....love all their seasonal things as well as their frames, decor, lamps and fabrics!