Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2012

Play Time with Postcards!

I am having a lot of fun just playing around with Adobe
Photoshop.  I wish that I could do this for a living and not
have to work (wouldn't it be nice?) *sigh*


In the meantime I will just continue to combine images to use
on pillows, table runners, tote bags, etc.  I think I am going
to make this little beauty into a cover for my I-Pad.

Thanks, as always to Karen @ The Graphics Fairy
for supplying the graphics to play with!
p.s. if you want to use this one - please go ahead - just don't
forget to give Karen the credit for the graphics and I would be
cool with a shoutout for the layering - not to mention
I would love to see what you do with it!

5 comments:

Jane said...

I love this look. A cover for your i-pad is a fabulous idea!

fiona anderson said...

Another gorgeous creation !

Katalina Jewelry said...

I'm a sucker for vintage postcards. Love this design!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Peggy, that turned out so lovely of course I love anything with birds. How do you combine the two images that's one thing I haven't figured out on Photoshop.

Sherry said...

Peggy, that's awesome, I just learned of the graphic fairy a few months ago, excellent stuff can be found there.