Search This Blog

Sunday 29 January 2012

Imagine the Impossibilities Challenge & a Valentine

Good Morning, I am working diligently on completing my "impossible"
challenge so that I can show off by Tuesday that I actually did it.  That
means the rest of my day today will be spent making a slipcover for one
of my wing chairs.  I will post photos later today or tomorrow on the
steps and the progress.
 
 
In the meantime - here's a little Valentine graphic made from pieces
from both The Graphics Fairy and Vintage Feed Sacks and my sheet
music.  I left a little banner for you to personalize it.


(Click on the image to enlarge)
This is Mr. Biff's and my favourite song!

Thank you to both of these generous bloggers for sharing their lovely
graphics - so much fun to play with.
 
 
Again, feel free to use this but if you do - be sure to give a shout out
to Karen at the Graphics Fairy and Vintage Feedsacks and please send
me a link to see what you've done with it!

4 comments:

fiona anderson said...

Another lovely piece Peggy - hope the challenge is going well !

Our Hopeful Home said...

Your Valentine is beautiful and so creative! Can't wait to see your challenge project!

xoxo
Kathleen

Sherry said...

That's lovely Peggy, good luck on your challenge.

Jane said...

Oh so lovely :) Orange is my favourite colour!