Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Thank you to all my people....

In the words of my favourite blogger
Priscilla (she makes me laugh!) - I'm versatile!


Rules for the Versatile Blogger:
  1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Nominate 15 blogs you have been enjoying recently.
Without further ado (don't you hate those Academy Awards
where they go on and on and on...)
 I would like to thank Priscilla at Thrifty Crafty Girl
 for giving me this award!  Please go look at her blog,
 it's not only awesome - it's brilliant,
funny and full of good stuff.
 I'd also like to thank Mr. Biff for sticking
 with me through this misadventure!

7 Things About Me

1. I've lived in pretty much every region
 of British Columbia (it's a BIG province)
and a couple of places in Ontario.

2. I've been in the workforce forever
- really forever!  35 years
 of course I was only 2 when I started working...

3. I have a tattoo - um, can you say
"mid-life crisis"?  It will be "cute"
again when I am 90-something I am sure!

4. I believe that ultimately only
 kindness matters (thank you for the song Jewel)

5. I am a survivor who believes that
life is a series of calculated risks.

6. I don't think a day should pass without
a little dancing and at least one good
belly laugh!

7. I live with my soulmate - it took us
about a bajillion years to find each other
 - but we did -
and I can't imagine how I ever lived without him!

Now, 15 of my favorite blogs to pass this on to :

 
Marni at Sassy Sites
Shelli at Alamode
Julie & Sharon at Vintage Shabby Chicks
Sandy at Paint Me White
Laura at Decor to Adore
Gina at Red No. 3

I would definitely put Priscilla at Thrify Crafty Girl
in there again as well!

There are lots more great blogs on my regular
reading list that I am always anxious to read each
morning with my coffee.  I would like to thank each and
every one of them for all the inspiration and the
genuine sharing spirit of the blogging community!

In otherwords....thanks to all my blogging peeps!

3 comments:

COTTAG3 said...

Thank you Peggy! I'm so glad you like my blog enough to give this award. I so appreciate it.

vintageshabbychicks said...

Wow Peggy...thank you so much for this award!! Sharon and I have been working really hard lately to get this blog up and running. Thanks for your support!! Julie

Decor To Adore said...

Oh you sweet gem! Thank you so very much. My heart is so full it just might run over.

It was so much fun to learn more about you.