Search This Blog

Friday 2 September 2011

It's been one week since I blogged at you....

Turned my head to the side and said "I'm lazy"
Five days since you laughed at me saying
"Get that together and come back and see me"

Ok, I'm shamelessly plagiarizing the lyrics of
the Barenaked Ladies "One Week" but it's because
when I started to type tonight - it's what was playing
in my head.....and it really has been one week since
I blogged at you! (And, I've taken great
liberties with the lyrics to make them fit! - my
apologies to the "Ladies"!)



It's been a LONG week.....first week back to work
after summer holidays - and while I love my job - it
is hard to shift from holiday mode to work mode in
just a few days.  By the end of the week I had reacquired
my business acumen!



I did do a little bit of crafty stuff this week and will
have pictures to prove it up on Sunday.  Tomorrow is
a family day - up Island.  Hope you all have a safe
and happy long weekend,




No comments: