Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2011

Git'er Done

Honestly, I must have 25 projects in the works.
Do you ever do that?  Have so many things
going at one time that you are not sure which one you
should try to finish first?  Well, I hereby dedicate this
weekend to trying
getting at least five projects done.....FIVE!

Here they are in their various "before" states:
My $3.00 drum table....it's half done....

The little desk that is going to have the French label top....half done.....
see original post here  
Not started...but should not take long?

Desk with first coat of paint....half done (again!)

Pedestal bowl that keeps calling to me to finish it.....not started....

I am really, REALLY, keeping it real.....these are just 5 of the 25+ project
this crazy gal has on the go.....now say it with me....

GIT 'ER DONE!!

And soothe my soul by telling me that I am not
the only one who tries to do 20 things (er, 25 things)
at once.....

Bless You,
Peg

1 comment:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

No, you are not the only one who has too many projects going at once! You should see my craft room!! Thank you so much for linking up!