Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 July 2011

It's All About Me Baby....

Really, it is - this post is all about me thanks to Marni over at Sassy Sites - Hello Friends!  I am excited to be able to more formally introduce myself and as suggested to answer a few easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy questions so here goes:

Why did you decide to start blogging?

I have to have an outlet for all the stuff inside of me that wants to come out (now that did not sound right!)  I love to laugh, love to talk, love to create and love to give.  I always have a ton to say and want everyone to feel the joy that I do in the prospect of simply living day-to-day the best way we can!  I also thought that by blogging I might make my "pressure-prompted" self actually complete the projects I dream about instead of just having lovely fantasies!  And so far it's working!

When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?

I am sleeping, working (I work fulltime as a Manager at a large organization), hanging out with my Mr. Biff  (which stands for Best Intimate Friend Forever or Best Interesting Friend Forever or Best Insightful, well you get the idea)....he's a charmer, he's the love of my life and he's my partner in curbshopping, dumpster-diving crime!  I also have 2 dogs who round out our little family - they never fail to entertain! 

What is your blog about?

My blog is essentially about my life as a wanna-be interior decorator, home stager, craftsperson extraordinairre and comedian all rolled into one.  I hope to demonstrate a few crafty things I've learned and share the joy of creating something all by ones'self!

When do you find the time to blog?

My usual "sit down and blog" time is before bed.  I am often thinking on what I will have to say or what I want to show for the day of and sometimes week ahead.  I want to keep it interesting enough for people to simply feel compelled to check in and see what's happening.   I haven't even begun to tell some of the stories I would like to share about life, love and the pursuit of happiness!

Why do you love blogging?

Blogging provides me with an audience and a support network all rolled into one.  I am so inspired by my "on the ground" friends as well as all of my fellow bloggers - you are an amazing bunch!  I guess it's just like going out to play with a really cool group of creative people - now who wouldn't love that?

What is your favorite post so far that you've written?

I don't know that I have written enough yet to have a favourite.  I like the ones where the words just roll off me and I don't have to think about what I am going to say.  To me they are the best posts because they are, perhaps, the most authentically me! (My best project so far tho is the Sexy 'n Silver lamp I did and blogged about here).

Thank you to Marni for hosting this great little new friends linky party!  I hope that you will come and see me and please check out Sassy Sites here.

Please leave a comment to say "hi" and a link to your blog as I would love to follow you...."Follow me where I go, what I see, who I know....." (John Denver)

Blessings,
Peggy







3 comments:

Amy said...

Your blog is really nice! :) I'm here from the Sassy Sites linky party... I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

live and luv said...

Coming to you via Sassy Sites! Great to meet you : )

Dominguezfam said...

Great Blog! I am your newest follower checking you out from Sassy Sites. You can see my blog here if you'd like:)
http://www.trashtotreasure-dominguezfam.blogspot.com//